- Check : Gmail Login
- Must Check : Gmail Change Password
How to activate 2 Step Verification in Gmail.com login
Gmail Login | Gmail Step-2 Verification
- Firstly, you have to login Gmail account and then click on the Account link given in your profile summary.
- After this, you will be redirected to your profile page in a new window. Here you have to provide your Gmail id and password again for security reasons.
- Then, select Security option from available links.
- Then, you can find your status for 2 Step verification - Disable and Setup link. To enable, click on Setup link.
|gmail sign in|
- Then, you will be redirected to Signing in with 2 Step Verification page. Here, you have to click on Start Setup option.
- Then, you will be asked to provide a mobile number to which Google will send you a verification code. So, give your mobile number and select either Text Message (SMS) or Voice Call to which you will be sent a one-time 6-digit numeric code. Click on 'Send code' button.
- After receiving the verification code from Google via SMS or call, enter it in verify your phone section. Then, click on Verify Gmail link.
- Following this, you will be redirected to Trust this computer section. Then, click on Trust this computer option which is optional. Then, click on the Next button.
- Now, you have come to the final step of the process. Here you have to click on the Confirm button which enables the 2 step verification for your Gmail account.